- Served over 10,000 students throughout Chicago since our official launch during the 2009 school year, helping to promote science, technology, engineering and math throughout Chicago Public Schools.
- Partnered with Chicago Public Schools and various Charter School Networks to implement our STEM curriculum at more than 50 schools throughout Chicago.
- Achieved a 100% graduation rate among all Project SYNCERE high school seniors
- 93% of graduating seniors from our Emerging Engineers Program have entered college to major in a STEM related field
- Created 1st year-round engineering program in Chicago for middle school and high school students: E-CADEMY
- Recognized by Exelon's African-American Resource Alliance as thier 2016 Community Impact Award recipient
- Selected by Social Venture Partners Chicago as its 2014 Non-Profit Investee
- Nominated by Points of Light as one of its 2014 Civic Accelerator Cohort 4 Finalist
- Nominated by A Better Chicago as a 2013 Project Impact Finalist
- Selected to participate in the University of Chicago's Community Programs Accelerator Program